I just want to remind everyone out there about the
dangers of "Black Henna". First off, Henna ain't black ya'll. Black Henna is
mostly comprised of PPD (Paraphenylenediamine) and having little to no, real
henna in it. IT IS TOXIC! It gets absorbed into your blood stream and can cause long term
kidney and liver damage. And you can also have allergic reactions to it that
cause weeping blister and ugly scars.
Just because you have got "Black Henna" done a couple of times and haven't
noticed your body reacting to the "Black Henna", doesn't mean that there's no
damage done to your body on the inside. Be smart, Don't play with your
I posted some pictures here that I found on Google Search Images of black henna scars there kind of gross but that's the point. You can see the blisters as a reaction to the "Black Henna". There is also a video from youtube about black henna that I have below the pictures.
Stay away from black henna!